Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Philippines is an event organized by Smile-Expo – the international company which has already held 50 blockchain events in 25 countries. This year, Smile-Expo will coordinate the second Blockchain Conference Philippines, uniting top crypto experts from different countries.
Global Chamber Manila is pleased to be partnering this year with the event, and we encourage you to attend. Use PROMO "2FOR1" and get one free ticket!
- FinTech Ecosystems in Asia / Fintech application in Southeast Asia
- Blockchain for business
- The software development business in Blockchain
- How might blockchain technology revolutionise tax / Blockchain potential to simplify and automate tax compliance and transparency. Taxation, Securities Law and Regulating ICO’s / Token Launches
- Privacy and national Identity / Governance in a Digital, Decentralized World
Agenda for Manila – December 6, 2018
- Сase study: Large investment funds are looking into crypto. Implementation of the Blockchain technologies in IoT, AI, AR, healthcare, lending industry, wealth management
- Panel discussion: Smart Contracts and Legal Contracts
The unique feature of the conference is discussion of the blockchain use cases in many different spheres in addition to financial segment – in the Philippines and other countries.
Event will also include demo zone where companies will show their latest developments and solutions. Last year, one of the exhibitors – Stepwyze– partnered with The Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA). It was the first sufficient partnership between a sovereign special economic zone and a blockchain development company.